T-case-MX is a test case management and execution tool. Completely web based and runs on any server with PHP and MySQL.
- Intuitive user interface.
- Hierarchical test design:
- Test cases: contains the steps that need to be executed.
- Test suite: collection of test cases.
- Test set: collection of test suites.
- Test run: collection of test cases, test suites and/or test sets.
- To start testing only two items are required to be created:
- A test case containing the steps that need to be executed.
- A test run containing the test case that needs to be executed.
- User roles:
- Viewer: can only view the dashboard and test results (if not public).
- Tester: can only execute test cases.
- Test Engineer: can design and execute test cases.
- Admininistrator: can do everything.
- Option for a public dashboard (everybody can see, no viewer user required) or always log in.
- Option to force SSL (requires a valid certificate to be installed).
- Configurable session time out.
- Should be easy to install on any webserver with PHP and MySQL.
No roadmap items yet.
- CSS (W3 CSS + application specific CSS)
The application is created using the Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern.
- T-case-MX official web site. A demo of T-case-MX is available there!
If you use this software, please consider a donation: