The goal of this repo is to make building MonoDevelop on a fresh OS X install as easy as:
ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL bit.ly/1zCQCam)"
Please watch for password prompts.
This script performs the following steps when needed:
- Installs Xcode command line tools
- Installs Homebrew package manager
- Installs autoconf and automake
- Installs Xamarin.Mac and Mono development kit
- Clones the mono/monodevelop repo
- Configures and builds monodevelop, including the OS X app bundle
- Opens the main MonoDevelop workspace in itself