CSS Color Creator
Full stack application that allows users to recreate every color with a new name, not practical, but fun. Users can register a new account and create colors by tweaking RGBA sliders. The colors are saved in a SQL database, and names can be changed by original creator or admin. Be the first to discover a color and you can name it after yourself.
- Code Editor
- Open ports 3006 and 8081 on machine
To get up and running clone the repository and run "docker-compose up --build"
Migh take a while, multiple builds may be required to get correct, (Stil learning)
What to develop
- /api/ folder is the gobackend. please only edit *.go files.
- /client/ folder is the frontend built in react, please only edit files in the /src/ folder
- Currently just having fun and learning. As users enter issues they are open for anyone to contribute to.
- Submit a pull request with information about what was changed.
- Please add detailed comments so code can be easily walked through.