This demonstrates the installation of MongoDB using Ansible
- clone this repository
- run '''vagrant up'''
- ssh into the newly created server
- run '''ansible-playbook -i src/stage src/playbook.yml''' (also found in bootstrap.sh)
Some things to consider.
- This assumes Ubuntu 14.04
- Due to limitations in Python 2.7.6 and Ubuntu 14.04, I'm not validating certificates
- The backup script is incomplete and should be tied into your object store solution
- This is a single point of failure. You will need to add additional nodes and create a discovery mechanism to accommodate clustered deployment