An Android habit-tracking app
- This app never sends any of your data anywhere (currently, there are no network calls in the codebase!).
- I will never add ads to this application.
- I will never collect or send your data anywhere.
- If the app asks for an unexpected permission please submit an issue! It should only ask to store data locally and to send you a reminder location (see TODO below to let this be disabled).
- Long press on a habit to enter the "edit" menu for it. This view will show a list of "events" for each habit.
- Tap on an event's date or time to edit when it happened.
- On the Summary page, you can tap an "archived" habit to un-archive it.
- Ability to add, edit, archive, and delete habits with customizable frequency (per week)
- Daily push notification reminders to fill out habit status (currently at 11pm, see TODO below)
- Summary view to track your habit formation
- Color-coded progress bars on habits to identify which ones you're behind on
- Ability to archive habits after they've formed, or if you want to ignore them for now.
- Ability to tweak all logged events (in case you forget or accidentally tap)
- Log events marked "Done" near midnight to the previous day (tunable soon, see TODO below).
- Tests :)
- Move DB calls off the main thread. Looks like this requires some "LiveData", but it seems tolerable on my device
- Pagination of Summary page. Right now it returns the most recent 6 weeks, but I need to let it fetch more if you scroll to the bottom.
- A settings page! First up: configurable reminder notification time and near-midnight thresholds.
- Next setting up: The ability to disable notifications
- Export to a parsable format (probably CSV?)