Please sign in to comment.
activerecord: Avoid mysql non-null text column defaulting to empty st…
…ring. With the :strict config, which defaults to true, the non-null text columns behave as expected. So the mysql adapter hack to make it behave as if the default is an empty string is continuing non-strict mode behaviour within strict mode.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 8 additions and 35 deletions.
- +1 −11 activerecord/lib/active_record/attribute_methods/dirty.rb
- +1 −5 activerecord/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/abstract_mysql_adapter.rb
- +0 −4 activerecord/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/column.rb
- +2 −2 activerecord/test/cases/column_definition_test.rb
- +3 −7 activerecord/test/cases/defaults_test.rb
- +1 −6 activerecord/test/cases/migration_test.rb