Code for @dylanbeattie's Asynchronous Programming Workshop
Progressive.NET Tutorials 2016
Workshop 1: Async and Await in .NET
- Code is in the Housework project
- It's a .NET console application that simulates... HOUSEWORK!
- We're going to use async and await to model doing the cleaning whilst the washing machine and the tumble dryer are running
- See how quickly you can complete the day's chores by making the cleaning tasks asynchronous - but no cheating!
You'll need a browser that supports JS Promises - example code has been tested in recent versions of Chrome and Firefox, so if it's not working for you try one of those.
- Code is in the Keyquest project
- Instructions are in /Content/keyquest.html
What else is here?
- APM example (in the APM project)
- BackgroundWorkerDemo (in the BackgroundWorkerDemo project)