See it in action
$ npm install jobvite express ejs logging connect-assetmanager connect-assetmanager-handlers xml2js
Running locally or on your own server
$ node server.js
- Job listing data provided by xml feed from Jobvite.
- Simple live search engine.
- Real-world example of many features from Express/Connect.
- Learn Node.js
- Prepare for Node Knockout.
- Replace our underwhelming job site with something much cooler and standards-based.
- Attract the best developers to Opower, an amazing company helping everyone use less energy.
- Dylan Greene (code) dylang
- Garrett Miller (design, art, photos) heyitsgarrett
- Opower Marketing and HR team members (text and direction)
- jQuery, jQueryUI, Fancybox.net.
- Dan Yates, CEO/co-founder of Opower, and who got this whole thing started.
- Our coworkers at Opower for helping out and getting things done so we could spend time on this side project.
- The guys on #node.js for providing support and fixing bugs with amazing speed and gusto, especially Creationix, Mape, TJ Holowaychuk, and Isaacs.
(The MIT License)
Copyright (c) 2009-2010 Dylan Greene <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the 'Software'), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED 'AS IS', WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.