System Status is an extensive system and network monitoring tool.
- Download the latest stable release from https://github.com/dylanhansch/SystemStatus/releases/latest and upload the files do the desired directory on your website. (Example: /status/)
- Edit the config.php accordingly.
- Navigate to your SystemStatus installation through a web browser and follow the installation instructions. (http://example.com/status/install.php)
- Place "remote.php" on each server you want to monitor in a place that's accessible to the web.
- Log into the admin account (username:admin & password:default123456)
- Add all the servers you want to monitor and you're done!