Snitch is Twitch, for snitches. This is an out of the box Elixir/Phoenix application.
This application uses Mux Live Stream and Phoenix Live View.
To start your Phoenix server:
- Install dependencies with
- Create and migrate your database with
- Install Node.js dependencies with
cd assets && npm install
- Create a .env file based on .env.sample
- Start Phoenix endpoint with the environment variables loaded
source .env && mix phx.server
Now you can visit
localhost:4000 from your browser.
Ready to run in production? Please check our deployment guides.
This is a straight-forward Elixir/Phoenix application so it should be deployable like any other Phoenix application.
For production you will also need to add a
HOST_NAME= environment variable. This is the host for where the application
is deployed, without the protocol (example: