This is a demo project aimed to give life to an old toy, implanting a raspberrypi inside.
The hardware I used for this project is:
- Old motorized toy
- RaspberryPi 3 model b
- Lithium Battery Pack Expansion Board
- UltraSonic module hc-sr04
- L298 Dual H-Bridge Motor Driver (DC and Stepper Motors)
- a bunch of wires
- a manual driving via keyboard
- an autopilot test code using the sonar
git clone https://github.com/dynamick/phil05 cd phil05 sudo npm install
Make sure to have motion up and running so you could see what raspicam is viewing in real-time.
You could choose the manual driving mode launching:
sudo npm run manual
... or you could try the autopilot using:
sudo npm run autopilot
... or you could launch both on two console to ibrid command your robot.