Read your favorite novel in Vim as comment ( Don't let your boss know :P )
- Vim 7.3+
- Python support for Vim
Just drop all files in
$HOME/.vim/plugin/ directory and enjoy!
Usage and Configuration
At first you should open novel with
:CRopen path/to/your/novel, note that the novel file need to be
plain text with encoding
UTF-8, then you can try
:CRprepage to page,
:CRpreblock to move around among comment blocks where your novel's content is in. Also, there are some handy keymaps for it by default.
- CRopen: open novel file and initiate.
- CRnextpage: load next page and render.
- CRprepage: back to the previous page.
- CRnextblock: jump to the next comment block.
- CRprepage: jump to the previous comment block.
- Crclear: Clear all 'novel' blocks.
- <leader>d: next page
- <leader>a: previous page
- <leader>s: next comment block
- <leader>w: previous comment block
all above are in normal mode, and by default the
- g:creader_chars_per_line: the character numbers per line.
- g:creader_lines_per_block: the line numbers in an individual comment block.