Inferring trajectories using dyno
The dyno package offers end-users a complete TI pipeline. It features:
- a uniform interface to 60 TI methods,
- an interactive guideline tool to help the user select the most appropriate method,
- streamlined interpretation and visualisation of trajectories, including colouring by gene expression or clusters, and
- downstream analyses such as the identification of potential marker genes.
For information on how to use dyno, check out the installation instructions, tutorials and documentation at dynverse.org
news(package = "dyno") or NEWS.md for a full list
Recent changes in dyno 0.1.1 (06-04-2019)
BUGFIX: Fixed example dataset
MINOR CHANGE: Bumping version requirement of dynmethods to 1.0.1.
Recent changes in dyno 0.1.0 (29-03-2019)
- Initial beta release of dyno