Context: frontend-dev-bookmarks / Appearance
The process of creating motion and shape change.
- Animate.css: Just-add-water CSS animations.
- Animate.less: A bunch of cool, fun, and cross-browser animations converted into LESS for you to use in your Bootstrap projects.
- Approach: A jQuery plugin that allows you to animate CSS properties based on distance to an object.
- CSS Spritesheet Animation Example: Sprite Sheet animation with CSS3 using the steps() feature.
- GreenSock Animation Platform: GreenSock Animation Platform is a suite of tools for scripted animation.
- JQuery Transit: Super-smooth CSS3 transformations and transitions for jQuery.
- Keanu: Keanu is a micro-lib for animation on Canvas/JS.
- Magic: CSS3 Animations with special effects.
- Ramjet: Ramjet makes it looks as though one DOM element is capable of transforming into another, no matter where the two elements sit in the DOM tree.
- SVG.js: A lightweight library for manipulating and animating SVG.
- Stylie: Stylie is a fun tool for easily creating complex CSS animations. Quickly design your animation graphically, grab the generated code and go!
- Textillate.js: Textillate.js combines some awesome libraries to provide a ease-to-use plugin for applying CSS3 animations to any text.
- Tween.js: Super simple, fast and easy to use tweening engine which incorporates optimised Robert Penner's equations.
- Twitter Fave Animation: Rather than rely on CSS transitions, the new animation makes use of a series of images. Here’s how to recreate the animation using the CSS animation steps timing function.
- Web Animation Past, Present, and Future (2016): Rachel Nabors explores the world of web animation standards, platforms and tools in 2016: SVG, SMIL, GreenSock AP, Framer, Browser Tooling etc.
- Are we animated yet?: This page tracks the progress of implementing the Web Animations API in Firefox.
- WAAPI Browser Support Test (+ Polyfill): This codepen tests whether and to which extend your browser supports Web Animations API. The test is run after including the Polyfill.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Please provide a link back to this repository. This is not necessary for GitHub forks.