Context: frontend-dev-bookmarks / Workflow
Sourcemap is a way to map a combined/minified file back to an unbuilt state.
- combine-source-map: Add source maps of multiple files, offset them and then combine them into one source map.
- convert-source-map: Converts a source-map from/to different formats and allows adding/changing properties.
- exorcist: Externalizes the source map found inside a stream to an external .js.map file
- generate-sourcemap: Generates a source map for files that were packed into a bundle.
- inline-source-map: Adds source mappings and base64 encodes them, so they can be inlined in your generated file.
- mold-source-map: Mold a source map that is almost perfect for you into one that is.
- source-map-cjs: Generates and consumes source maps. Adapted to be commonjs only and work in older browsers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Please provide a link back to this repository. This is not necessary for GitHub forks.