Gommon - Go common libraries
Gommon is a collection of common util libraries written in Go.
It has the following components:
- errors error wrapping, inspection, multi error (error list), common error types
- log fine grained level control and reasonable performance
- noodle embed static assets for web application with
- generator render go template, generate methods for logger interface based on
- structure data structure like Set etc. to go
- util small utils over standard libraries utils
- config v1 A YAML config reader with template support
- log v1 A logrus like structured logger
- runner A os/exec wrapper
- requests A pythonic wrapper for
net/http, HTTP for Gopher
Currently we only have one non standard library dependencies (cmd and examples are not considered), see Gopkg.lock
- go-yaml/yaml for read config written in YAML
Currently, gommon is in a very violate state, please open issues after it becomes stable.
Gommon is inspired by many existing libraries, attribution and comparision can be found in doc/attribution.
Gommon was part of Ayi and split out for wider use. The name Gommon is suggested by @arrowrowe. The original blog post can be found in dongyue web's blog. Thanks all the folks in @dyweb especially @gaocegege for their support in early development.