Gommon - Go common libraries
Gommon is a collection of common util libraries written in Go.
- errors error wrapping, inspection, multi error (error list), common error types
- log per package logger with reasonable performance
- noodle embed static assets for web application with
- generator render go template, generate methods for logger interface based on
- util wrappers for standard libraries
- requires go1.13
- Directory layout
Currently, gommon is in a very volatile state, please open issues after it becomes stable.
Gommon is inspired by many existing libraries, attribution and comparision can be found in doc/attribution.
Gommon was part of Ayi and split out for wider use. The name Gommon is suggested by @arrowrowe. The original blog post can be found in dongyue web's blog. Thanks all the folks in @dyweb especially @gaocegege for their support in early development.