What is this about?
Make use of RaspberyPi for home server.
Include setup of:
- Nginx-Proxy (proxy)
- ACME-Companion (creation/renewal of Let's Encrypt certificates)
- Dashboard with nginx (on domain root)
- Grafana (on grafana subdomain)
- Prometheus (not exposed, used from Grafana through internal network)
- CAdvisor (not exposed, used from Prometheus through internal network)
- Node-exporter (not exposed, used from Prometheus through internal network)
- Transmission (on transmission subdomain)
- File Browser (on files subdomain)
- Plex (on plex subdomain)
- Calibre (on calibre subdomain)
- Folding@Home (on fold subdomain)
Ensure you have Docker and Docker Compose installed.
Adjust the .env file content by setting the base folder, domain, and secrets, or create a new file named .env.pi and use it instead.
Start the bundle
docker-compose --env-file .env.pi up -d
Stop the bundle
docker-compose --env-file .env.pi down
- Monitoring stack: https://github.com/oijkn/Docker-Raspberry-PI-Monitoring
- Grafana dashboard: https://grafana.com/grafana/dashboards/15120