Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Sometimes while programming in NetBeans you want to explore a particular file that you are editing on the file system browser, or maybe launch a command in a terminal to do something with it.
This plugins brings to your NetBeans six action, three of them always available and three of them available when the selected node has a file assiociated with it. In particular:
When the selection has a valid file:
- Open the default OS shell on the location of the file (or its folder) selected.
- Open the file system browser on the location of the file (or its folder) selected.
- Copy to the clipboard the path of the file selected.
- Launch a shell command (with parameters, customizable on preferences)
- FileSystem browser on any location (favorites, customizable on preferences)
- Open a shell on any location (favorites, customizable on preferences)