Please sign in to comment.
Git compatibility fixes
* Fixed issue where trees written by git would be unreadable (due to the mode string) * Fixed issue where git and Gittern would sort trees differently * Fixed issue where Gittern writes mode strings differently than git * Partially fixed issue #4, Gittern no longer attempts to write objects that already exist as loose objects in the repo
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 35 additions and 10 deletions.
- +1 −1 src/Gittern/Entity/GitObject/Node/BaseNode.php
- +1 −1 src/Gittern/Entity/GitObject/Tree.php
- +17 −2 src/Gittern/Hydrator/TreeHydrator.php
- +4 −1 src/Gittern/Transport/NativeTransport.php
- +2 −2 tests/Gittern/Entity/GitObject/Node/BaseNodeTest.php
- +7 −0 tests/Gittern/Entity/GitObject/TreeTest.php
- +3 −3 tests/Gittern/Hydrator/TreeHydratorTest.php