Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Added the following changes by KortexM:
- Ready for KSP 1.2 (recompiled, small changes to configs)
- Added Interstage Nodes (no trusses) to Fairings and Interstage Fairing, two connections possible on each node (up & down)
- A few code cleanups (foreach mostly)
- Fixed Fuel Crossfeed (be aware that flow to/from interstage nodes is affected too!)
- Fixed ghost nodes appearing when adding a new fairing base in the VAB/SPH
- Fixed blue ghost lines (invalid fairing outline) when having multiple fairing bases in VAB/SPH
- Fixed interstage nodes positions for Interstage Adapter when resized
- Some UI fixes
- Code cleanups (de-Linqed etc.)
- All other bugs/features untouched (hopefully..)
- Rebuilt for KSP 1.1.2.
- Fixed thermal issues with FAR (patch by NathanKell).
- Fixed procedural mass issues (patch by NathanKell).
- Fixed auto-strut joint issue (connecting to the same rigid body).
- Improved payload auto-strut performance (strut heaviest part only).
- Updated for the new FAR.
- Reduced fairing shape update rate in the editor to 2 times per second.
- Adjusted default fairing decoupler value to avoid "vessel changed" messages spammed by bugged KSP sliders.
- Updated for KSP 1.0.2.
- Rewrote automatic payload struts, strutting all shielded parts now.
- Fixed bug when it was impossible to revert sometimes.
- Fixed slowdown in the editor when tweaking fairing sides.
- Fixed thrust plate mass parameters.
- Updated for KSP 1.0.
- Procedural fairings now use new stock airstream shielding and drag cube rendering.
- Inline fairings now check if the top is closed by a single big part of the same vessel. Make sure that's the case or the shielding won't work.
- Changed and rearranged tech limits for the new tech tree.
- Converted textures to DDS.
- Fixed manual shape UI issues.
- Number of shielded parts is now displayed in the right-click menu for the fairing base. It might be inaccurate in the editor.
- Removed old deprecated parts (non-resizable fairing bases etc).
- Updated for KSP 0.90.
- Added optional manual fairing shape controls.
- Fixed tech restrictions checking in science mode (patch by Zwa333).