Google Webmaster Tools Bulk Url Removal Chrome Extension
- Download the extension from github and unzip it.
- Go to chrome://extensions/ and turn on Developer mode.
- Click on Load unpacked extension . . . and load the extension.
- Create a list of urls to be removed and store them in a file. All urls are separated by \n.
- Go to Google's webmaster tools.
- Check to ensure that all URLs match the property you are updating, including the scheme (http vs https)
- Click on Google Index -> Remove URLs.
- You should now see a new drop-down with several removal options, along with a "Choose File" button.
- Click on the Choose File button.
- Select the file you created in step 3.