##Vrome - Bringing Vim's elegance to Chrome
Vrome is a Vim keybindings extension for chrome. Designed to provide a more efficient browsing experience. Vrome comes with its own additions that will surprise you.
Vim + Vimperator users will feel right at home.
- URL navigation
- Tab manipulation
- Key Marks + bookmarks
- Page navigation + Scrolling + Zoom + Search
- External editor support
- and much much More
- Chrome does not allow extensions to run in the Chrome Webstore, Settings/Extensions page or "New Tab" page!
- Vrome is an open-source project. We do not log your personal information! All required permissions are used for features. You can check the source code here: http://github.com/jinzhu/vrome
- After install/upgrade, please refresh all tabs to enable all/new Vrome features. Tip: use "<C-r>" (Control + R) to refresh a tab, then try Vrome command "R" to refresh all tabs.
- Please enable Vrome in incognito mode in order to use commands that require incognito. Check chrome://extensions page.
NOTE Type <F1> to display Help page.
- (Recommended) Install the latest stable Vrome from Chrome Web Store. Afterwards, extension will be automatically updated when a new version is available!
- (Manual) From source Manual Install.
- Vrome uses GitHub Issue Tracker to track bugs/features/ideas
- Read more before posting
- GitHub accounts are free. No GitHub? Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hack it
- Tell about Vrome to your friends via Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Blog, YouTube... (be sure to let us know)
- Share your custom configuration here Examples OR put your .vromerc on GitHub
- Rate Vrome in Chrome Web Store