$ npm install $ grunt
And everything will be built for you.
The easiest way to run this application is to use Python's built-in HTTP server. Simply run:
$ python -m SimpleHTTPServer 8080
And it will start a development server for you to view your work. In addition, you can also run
$ grunt watch
To have it watch for changes and automatically rebuild.
- When a category is toggled in the legend, update the colours for all the other points in the visualization given that there may now be a new max data value
- When two or more categories have a point at the same lat/long (with a certain fuzz factor), rather than overlaying the multiple points be smarter and add their values together
- Re-evaluate colour thresholds for data points. Using the max value in the data skews everything to the low-end due to having just a couple outliers
- Re-evaluate colours for the heatmap. Fully saturated red, green, and blue as the interval points is a bit... boring
- Hook up touch/pointer events for tablets