eXist-db Native XML Database
eXist-db is a high-performance open source native XML database—a NoSQL document database and application platform built entirely around XML technologies. The main homepage for eXist-db can be found at exist-db.org. This is the GitHub repository of eXist source code, and this page links to resources for downloading, building, and contributing to eXist-db, below.
Open Community Calls
We hold an open Community Call each week on Monday, from 19:30-20:30 CET. The meetings are posted to this public Google Calendar.
If you wish to participate, please join the #community channel on our Slack workspace (invitation link below). Pinned to that channel is a link to the upcoming meeting's agenda, which contains the link to the call, as well as a link to timeanddate.com to look up the time of the meeting for your local time zone.
The notes of past Community Calls are located here.
- Homepage: https://exist-db.org
- Binaries: https://exist-db.org/exist/apps/homepage/index.html#download
- Documentation: https://exist-db.org/exist/apps/doc
- Book: https://www.oreilly.com/library/view/exist/9781449337094/
- Packages: https://exist-db.org/exist/apps/public-repo
- Source code: https://github.com/eXist-db/exist
- Git clone URL:
- Mailing list: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/exist-open
- Slack: https://exist-db.slack.com
The eXist-db developers use the YourKit Java Profiler.
YourKit kindly supports open source projects with its full-featured Java Profiler. YourKit, LLC is the creator of YourKit Java Profiler and YourKit .NET Profiler, innovative and intelligent tools for profiling Java and .NET applications.
Cross-browser Testing Platform and Open Source <3 Provided by Sauce Labs