Clone this wiki locally
(note: don't forget to read README file in your distribution)
- I can't find the configure script, where is it?
- On freebsd, when I ./configure ![...], my box says 'ltconfig: you must specify a host type if you use --no-verify', eaccelerator can't compile ..
./configure --enable-eaccelerator=shared i386-unknown-freebsd5.3
If you are using 1.4, run configure directly
- Php gives the following error when I load the eAccelerator extension: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/php/modules/eaccelerator.so: undefined symbol: php_session_register_module
Another option is to disable the session support in eAccelerator by adding the following switch to configure:
- I've updated php and recompiled eAccelerator but I get this warning from php: PHP Warning: [eAccelerator] This build of "eAccelerator" was compiled for PHP version 5.0.3. Rebuild it for your PHP version (5.0.4) or download precompiled binaries.
- I'm using linux 2.6 kernel and eAccelerator doesn't get loaded when the shm_size is set to value bigger than 32mb. Php gives this warning: PHP Warning: [eAccelerator] Can not create shared memory area in Unknown on line 0
If you are using VPS solution, make sure the share memory and socket buffers in VPS configuration are sufficient. For OpenVZ or similar type, you can check them by cat /proc/user_beancounter. In normal case all the fail count (failcnt) should be zero. You would need to ask your VPS provider to enlarge the barrier and limit value if you encountered any fail count increase once failed loading eaccelerator.
- I'm using FreeBSD 8.0 x64 and whenever how much my shmmax is, PHP gives this warning: PHP Warning: [eAccelerator] Can not create shared memory area in Unknown on line 0
- Is eAccelerator working as expected when Zend Memory Manager is used?
- Is there a minimal kernel configuration to be able to use eAccelerator with shm?
- I'm always getting '0 cached scripts' when i call eaccelerator.php, all ini stuff seems to be ok
- Apache: How can i disable eaccelerator on a particular virtualhost?
- Is eAccelerator working with php-cgi or php-cli?