Thread-safe Python RabbitMQ Client & Management library.
AMQPStorm is a library designed to be consistent, stable and thread-safe.
- 100% Test Coverage!
- Supports Python 2.7 and Python 3.3+.
- Fully tested against Python Implementations; CPython, PyPy and Pyston.
Additional documentation is available on amqpstorm.io.
- Added client/server negotiation to better determine the maximum supported channels and maximum allowed frame size [#52] - Thanks gastlich.
- We now raise an exception if the maximum allowed channel count is reached.
- basic.consume now allows for multiple callbacks [#48].
- Added delivery_tag property to message.
- Added redelivered property to message [#41] - Thanks tkram01.
- Added support for Management Api Healthchecks [#39] - Thanks Julien Carpentier.
- Fixed incompatibility with Sun Solaris 10 [#46] - Thanks Giuliox.
- Fixed delivery_tag being set to None by default [#47] - tkram01.
- Exposed requests verify and certs flags to Management Api [#40] - Thanks Julien Carpentier.
Special thanks to gmr (Gavin M. Roy) for creating pamqp, and in addition amqpstorm is heavily influenced by his pika and rabbitpy libraries.