This is just one thing of many things that was missing from the Internet. If you got tired of trying several tunnelling tools for each protocols, this must be your
tool^W framework. If you are interested in the details, please read the Wiki.
- SOCKS v4, 4a, 5
- HTTP CONNECT
- SCTP (by Darren Martyn @info_dox)
- DNS (A/CNAME, PRIVATE, NULL) - Proof of Concept
- RDP (Windows only)
If you want to:
- get unrestricted Internet access from restricted networks
- exfiltrate data over a noisy side channel
- use a custom protocol to tunnel data
Then this could be your ultimate tool.
For more information click HERE.
Steps to use
- Grab the framework
- Install the requirements
- Configure your OS
- Configure the framework
A few things to note
- Python 2.7
- root/Administrator privileges are required
The tool is not yet production grade, edge cases (and not that edge cases) are might not handled very well. There can be security issues in the code that has not been fixed. In case you manage to identify any, please contact me in private or create an issue on the Github page. Mail: xfltreat at rycon.hu