Bible Atlas (bible-atlas)
The EarthViewer/bible-atlas project is an online virtual globe for viewing the geography, civilizations and cartography of the Holy Land.
The Bible Atlas is online at: viewer.earth/bible-atlas.
- KML and locations provided by Bible GeoCoding (openbible.info/geo/)
- Icons provided by the Maps Icons Collection (mapicons.mapsmarker.com)
Please show your appreciation for this project by giving it a star.
This project is a fork of emxsys/worldwind-react-app which lets you quickly build a geo-browser web application using the Web WorldWind 3D globe library with React and Bootstrap. Web WorldWind is an open-source virtual globe SDK developed jointly by NASA and ESA.
The emxsys/worldwind-react-app project includes:
- Initializing WorldWind with 3D globes and/or 2D maps
- Configuring and managing layers and settings
- Place name searches and geocoding
- Creating placemarks
- Going to locations
- Multi-globe support
- Plus, automatic deployment to GitHub Pages (example: emxsys/github.io/worldwind-react-app) using npm or via Travis-CI
This project was bootstrapped with Create React App.
Below you will find some information on how to perform common tasks.
After cloning this project, edit the following files to customize the branding of your app:
|package.json||Edit the name, version and homepage properties.|
Installs the dependencies defined in
Runs the app in the development mode.
Open http://localhost:3000 to view it in the browser.
The page will reload if you make edits.
You will also see any lint errors in the console.
npm run build
Builds the app for production to the
It correctly bundles React in production mode and optimizes the build for the best performance.
The build is minified and the filenames include the hashes.
Your app is ready to be deployed!
npm run deploy
Deploys the app to your