Jülich Supercomputing Centre easyconfig repository
- This is the PUBLIC easybuild repository of JSC.
- This repository and its files are based on the upstream EasyBuild repository (https://github.com/easybuilders/easybuild-easyconfigs, https://github.com/easybuilders/easybuild-easyblocks and https://github.com/easybuilders/easybuild-framework), and heavily modified and extended to fit JSC's requirements.
- This repository is provided as-is. No compatibility with the upstream repository is guaranteed (actually it is almost guaranteed that you'll run into problems if you use it naïvely)
- To try to ensure that everything is working properly and avoiding collisions with the upstream easyconfigs, it is recommended to use the
--robot-pathsoptions, as set up in the
Developers/InstallSoftware-2017.luamodule. For more info take a look at http://easybuild.readthedocs.io/en/latest/Using_the_EasyBuild_command_line.html#controlling-the-robot-search-path
- All credits go to the original authors (and to the maintainers) of each file, be they JSC employees or otherwise.