EaseRedmine requirements check
Bash shell script that Check destination system for (Easy)Redmine requirements.
Please feel free to send us pull request for another distribution (Suse, Arch, Windows etc. would be nice ;)
What is checked ?
- Root Access
- Distro Type and Version
- Curl tool presence
- Availble RAM size
- Availble Disk Space
- Ruby language runtime presence and version
- Conectivity to rubygems.org
- Gem tool presence
- Bundler gem and command presence
- compiler presence and version
- mysql client development files
- postgresql client presence
- Imagick development files presence
- Redmine-Installer tool presence
How to use ?
deploy the easycheck.sh script to destination server somehow and run:
How to test ?
We use vagrant. In Vagrantfile you can change the linux distro tested.
On your machine please run this commands:
vagrant up vagrant ssh sudo su cd /vagrant/ ./easycheck.sh