WordPress Theme for EzekielBinion.com
Welcome to the WordPress theme for my personal site, ezekielbinion.com. I'm publishing this theme on GitHub in the hopes that it'll give you the opportunity to learn from both my successes and mistakes.
Rules of the Road
- Feel free to use and learn from any of the code in whole or in part. You don't even need to give attribution ;).
- Give feedback in a positive and constructive way.
- Share what you've learned with someone else.
- Don't steal! Some of the fonts and icons have been licensed by their rightful copyright owners, please support their hardwork by purchasing your own license.
- Adding 404 page
- Adding support for responsive images in posts.
- Removing Google Analytics call for admin & development users.
- major design updates for portfolio support
- Adding commenting ability
- Using post excerpts for lead-in content
- Minor display bug fixes
- Headline adjustments
- Redesigning the site header
- Installing Modernizr
- Typography moved to it's own Sass file
- Changing type faces and baseline grid
- Creating editor style file for WordPress's built-in rich text editor
- Switched Typekit to async
- Major Grid Rewrite, including addition of responsiveness to grid
- Minor bug fixes
- Reworking logo for responsiveness
- Changing Font Stack
- Basic blog functionality