Pp application is communication platform like slack. With Pp you can instantly communicate in groups or individually. This project has used Ruby on Rails for the back-end and for the database PostgreSQL. And in this project, the rails's Action Cable structure was used to communicate instantly.
- we need to database. Install PostgreSQL last version with this command:
$ sudo apt-get install postgresql-9.4 postgresql-client-9.4
- To check that the PostgreSQL server was correctly installed and is running, you can use the command ps:
$ ps -ef | grep postgre
- Now we can install Pp application. You can clone this repo with command:
$ git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:ebrugulec/Pp.git
- we need to install the gems required for this application:
$ cd Pp $ bundle
- We must setup database:
$ rake db:create $ rake db:seed $ rake db:migrate
- Now, We can run application.
$ rails s