Download a zip file from the Releases page then put the file in your
Alternate installation and keeping up-to-date
As the TARDIS resource packs are shared in GitHub repositories. If you install a GitHub client, you can easily keep your resource packs current by syncing with any changes that are pushed to the repository.
Here's a quick run down on doing that:
- Download and install the GitHub client for your operating system:
- Start GitHub client and create a free GitHub account (if you don’t have one)
- In your web browser, navigate to the TARDIS resource pack repositories
- Click the green Clone or download button, then the Open in Desktop link
- Save the repository clone in the minecraft/resourcepacks folder
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 for each resource pack
- To update the resource pack, use the desktop client to ‘Pull’ in any changes.
- Command-Shift-P on a Mac
- Control-Shift-P on Windows