Resource pack for the TARDIS v4.2 (and higher) plugin, as well as TARDISWeepingAngels and the Vortex Manipulator
A TARDIS based resource pack for the TARDIS Spigot/Paper plugin. This pack takes advantage of the Connected textures Mod (for TARDIS blocks) and Custom Item Textures (for TARDISWeepingAngels monsters) available when using OptiFine. All other items use custom model data to change TARDIS item textures, and unused mushroom block states for other TARDIS blocks.
Installation and keeping up-to-date
As the TARDIS resource packs are shared in GitHub repositories. If you install a GitHub client, you can easily keep your resource packs current by syncing with any changes that are pushed to the repository.
Here's a quick run down on doing that:
- Download and install the GitHub client for your operating system:
- Start GitHub client and create a free GitHub account (if you don’t have one)
- In your web browser, navigate to the TARDIS resource pack repositories
- Click the green Clone or download button, then the Open in Desktop link
- Save the repository clone in the minecraft/resourcepacks folder
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 for each resource pack
- To update the resource pack, use the desktop client to ‘Pull’ in any changes.
- Command-Shift-P on a Mac
- Control-Shift-P on Windows