A TARDIS based resource pack for the TARDIS Bukkit plugin. This pack provides the sounds to make your TARDIS sound like the real deal.
The resource pack zip file is hosted on the TARDIS Jenkins server, and is refreshed everytime a change is pushed to this repository. http://tardisjenkins.duckdns.org:8080/job/TARDIS-SoundResourcePack/
Alternate installation and keeping up-to-date
As the TARDIS resource packs are shared in GitHub repositories. If you install a GitHub client, you can easily keep your resource packs current by syncing with any changes that are pushed to the repository.
Here's a quick run down on doing that:
- Download and install the GitHub client for your operating system:
- Start GitHub client and create a free GitHub account (if you don’t have one)
- In your web browser, navigate to the TARDIS resource pack repositories
- Click the green Clone or download button, then the Open in Desktop link
- Save the repository clone in the minecraft/resourcepacks folder
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 for each resource pack
- To update the resource pack, use the desktop client to ‘Pull’ in any changes.
- Command-Shift-P on a Mac
- Control-Shift-P on Windows