TARDIS Weeping Angels
Custom Item Textures
Contains Custom Item Textures (CIT) for the armour worn by skeletons, zombies and pig zombies to transform them into Weeping Angels, Cybermen, Daleks, Empty Children, Sontarans (and Strax), Silurians, Zygons, Vashta Nerada and Ice Warriors. Now also has a Custom Entity Model that transforms wolves into K-9.
Contains custom sounds for the Cybermen, Daleks, Sontarans (and Strax), Vashta Nerada, Empty Children and K-9.
Click the green Clone or download button above right, then the Download ZIP link, then un-zip the file to your
Alternate installation and keeping up-to-date
As the TARDIS resource packs are shared in GitHub repositories, if you install a GitHub client, you can easily keep your resource packs current by syncing with any changes that are pushed to the repository.
Here's a quick run down on doing that:
- Download and install the GitHub client for your operating system:
- Start GitHub client and create a free GitHub account (if you don’t have one)
- In your web browser, navigate to the TARDIS resource pack repositories
- Click the green Clone or download button, then the Open in Desktop link
- Save the repository clone in the minecraft/resourcepacks folder
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 for each resource pack
- To update the resource pack, use the desktop client to ‘Pull’ in any changes.
- Command-Shift-P on a Mac
- Control-Shift-P on Windows