- Updated Embedded Decompilers
- CFR to version 0_130
- Verified and updated embedded decompilers
- Fixed that activating a tab with a decompiled source would reset the selected line location
- Fixed and tested compatibility with Eclipse Photon
- Tested compatibility with JDK11.
- Removed adware code fragments
- Removed self-update feature (Eclipse handles updates fine)
- Removed extra-header in code (Issue upstream#2)
- Display information about class being decompiled in editor title (Issue #3)
- Made plug-in work with Java9 BETA JDT core
This is a temporary patch release, required until the ad-fragments are removed from the official version.
Replace the jar files installed in your eclipse plugin-folder by the Eclipse Class Decompiler plugin with the ones provided in this download.
Feel free to decompile the jars to check their contents :)