Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
This is a long overdue release of the current
Besides a few enhancements within some components this mostly
noteable comes with support for Websocket connections for server-side
Recommended for legacy production application is to stick with 3.0.x releases
This mostly fixes a bug if an echo3 application is proxied with
browsers fail with a message due to strict MIME type setting.
This release is mainly a bugfix release which provides minor fixes for Internet Explorer, components widths and cursor appearance on buttons.
e3d9772 Fix width of text fields in tables in IE 8+
aba29b1 Bugfix: Serializer used locale-dependent number parser.
0717583 Use normal cursor for disabled buttons
9decd7d Style properties for read-only text components
This is a maintenance release of the Echo 3.0.x stable edition and should be a drop-in replacement for all previous Echo 3 versions.
- Provide Maven artifacts & Maven-based dependencies handling & deployment update
- TravisCI based continuous integration for the Echo code base which fails on JavaDoc and JSLint errors
- Provide a IntelliJ IDEA IDE and Eclipse IDE projects
- Improved Ant build
- Bugfix Sync.ListComponent _renderMainAsSelect wrapped the select field with a div. Reloads caused an increasingly deep hierarchy of div wrappers.
- Merge branch 'hotfix/selectfield-focus' into stable-3.0.x
- Send charset-declaration on the very first Echo bootstrap document. Otherwise IE8 assumes ISO-8859-1 and doesn't change it's mind timely. This became esp. obvious on file uploads with broken file names due to the broken encoding.
- Fixed focus handlings on list components. This lead to broken Tab-Key expierience.
This is the last official version of Echo provided by NextApp. After that point the project is maintained by the echo community.