Eclipse Collections 10.0
Target: January 2019
|August 15th, 2018||10.0.0.M1|
Eclipse Collections 9.2
Target: May 2018
|Feb 10th, 2018||9.2.0.M1|
|May 16th, 2018||9.2 release review concludes|
|May 20th, 2018||9.2 release gets uploaded to Maven Central|
Eclipse Collections 9.1
Target: January 2018
|Dec 6th, 2017||9.1.0.M1|
|Dec 11th, 2017||9.1.0.M2|
|Dec 20th, 2017||9.1 release review concludes|
|Jan 2nd, 2018||9.1 release gets uploaded to Maven Central|
Eclipse Collections 9.0
Target: September 2017
|Jul 31th, 2017||9.0-M1|
|Sep 6th, 2017||9.0-RC (a.k.a feature complete). Release review gets kicked off|
|Sep 20th, 2017||9.0 release review concludes|
|Sep 21st, 2017||9.0 release gets uploaded to Maven Central|
Eclipse Collections 8.2
Target: June 2017
|Jun 01th, 2017||8.2-RC (a.k.a feature complete). Release review gets kicked off|
|Jun 21st, 2017||8.2 release review concludes|
|Jun 28th, 2017||8.2 release gets uploaded to Maven Central|
Eclipse Collections 8.1
Target: March 2017
|Mar 1st, 2017||8.1-RC (a.k.a feature complete). Release review gets kicked off|
|Mar 15th, 2017||8.1 release review concludes|
|Mar 16th, 2017||8.1 release gets uploaded to Maven Central|
Eclipse Collections 8.0
Target: September 2016 => Released
Leverage features of Java 8. Eclipse Collections already uses Java 8 in test modules, but the main library targets Java 5 bytecode. By dropping support for older versions of Java, Eclipse Collections can benefit from new features and better integrate with the standard libraries.
- Make Eclipse Collections functional interfaces extend Java 8 functional interfaces
- Add new API methods that return
- Add Java 8 feature compatible APIs such as
- Add Collectors2 utility class that contains Collector implementations that work well with Eclipse Collections types and algorithms.
- Use default methods to reduce lines of code and jar size
Eclipse Collections 7.1
Target: April 2016 => Released
Make minor updates for OSS community engagement.
- Migrate the GS Collections Kata to the Eclipse Collections Kata.
- Provide instruction on migration from GS Collections to Eclipse Collections.
- Update Eclipse project files.
Eclipse Collections 7.0
Target: January 2016 => Released
The initial release of Eclipse Collections. We're starting the version number at 7.0 since it's functionally equivalent to GS Collections 7.0 after migrating the project to the Eclipse Foundation.
- Replace Apache 2.0 license with EDL and EPL dual license.
- Convert package names, directory structures from "com.gs" to "org.eclipse".
- Remove the memory-tests module that rely on a third party library with a different license.
- Update author information, README.md, and any other strings which refer to GS Collections.
- Update README.md contents to be in line with Eclipse Collections.
- Configure git settings.