This repository is part of a serie of repositories related to GEMOC Studio :
It can be downloaded from gemoc.org/download.html. (Older builds are available).
The contact page lists all the various ways to interact in the context of the GEMOC Studio. As a user of the GEMOC Studio you'll probably be interested by the Mattermost GEMOC Users channel, the GEMOC User mailing list (to be created soon, in the meantime, you can post questions in the gemoc-dev mailing list) and the Github trackers (see next section: reporting issue for identifying the best tracker).
In case of trouble with the studio, you can use one the issue trackers of the Studio. Since the Studio is an assembly of various tools and components, the precise tracker will depend on the involved component.
- https://github.com/eclipse/gemoc-studio/issues : Main/Global tracker, use this tracker if this is an assembly problem or if you don't know which precise component is affected.
- https://github.com/eclipse/gemoc-studio-modeldebugging/issues : Tracker for issues related to the main framework, to the definition of Sequential languages and to the sequential engine.
(Please note that some older issues are still in the old repositories in the GEMOC github organization https://github.com/gemoc)
If you wish to contribute to the project, you'll find some guidance and tip and tricks on the project github wiki pages.
A dedicated section is available in the documentation.
- Instructions about how to build locally the eclipse studio are available in this readme page https://github.com/eclipse/gemoc-studio/tree/master/dev_support/tycho_full_compilation (or in the documentation).
- Instructions about how to build locally the pomfirst components are available in this readme page https://github.com/eclipse/gemoc-studio/tree/master/dev_support/pomfirst_full_compilation (or in the documentation).
- Continuous integration on Eclipse CI