Eclipse January Examples and Getting Started
What is this?
This is the getting started project for the Eclipse January project.
- Clone this repository.
- Import the org.eclipse.january.examples project into your Eclipse development environment.
- Open the target platform file JanuaryExamples.target and press "Set as Target Platform" in the upper right hand side. The P2 URL of interest is http://download.eclipse.org/january/builds/latest/repository.
- Open the Basic Example and run it as a Java Application for a quick demo.
Browse through the more advanced examples.
- NumPy Examples shows how common NumPy constructs map to Eclipse Datasets.
- Slicing Examples demonstrates slicing, including how to slice a small amount of data out of a dataset too large to fit in memory all at once.
- Error Examples demonstrates applying an error to datasets.
- Iteration Examples demonstrates a few ways to iterate through your datasets.
- Lazy Examples demonstrates how to use datasets which are not entirely loaded in memory.
Contribute to the Eclipse Datasets project.