Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Add return MINE type to Rest Client interface in TCK (#145)
The first release candidate for 1.3
Jenkins job: https://hudson.eclipse.org/microprofile/job/MicroProfile%20Releases/161/
Nexus staging repo: https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/orgeclipsemicroprofile-1143
The changelog is in spec package. It will be copied to the final release.
- Split tree equals in TCK and remove logs from server spans (#132)
- Remove servlets from TCK and use context root to test MP Metrics, OpenAPI, Health URLs (#127)
- Clarified default skip pattern value (#126)
- Added HTTP method to http-path operation name (#125)
- Added tests for ClientTracingRegistrar (#105)
- Update metadata in pom.xml (#101)
- Renamed test class to match OpenTracing (#106)
The first release candidate for 1.2.1
- By default will not trace endpoints associated with MicroProfile Metrics, Health and OpenAPI (#95)
- Added logging exceptions thrown by explicit instrumentation (
- Added server operation name provider (#90)
javax.annotationdependencies for API module (#92)
- Added support for server side skip pattern (#86)
The second release candidate for 1.2.
The first release candidate for 1.2
This release contains backport fix for random ID generation in TCK bf0a210.
First RC release for 1.0.1. The contains backport for random ID generation fix bf0a210