Eclipse Paho Testing Utilities
The Paho Testing Utilities are a collection of code and tools to help test MQTT clients and Brokers.
All the features are currently in the interoperability directory. The components, or capabilities include:
- a Python MQTT broker which implements versions 3.1.1 and 5.0 (plus the start of MQTT-SN support)
- a simple Python MQTT client, also supporting versions 3.1.1 and 5.0, used for simple general test suites
- an MQTT network proxy, which can forward traffic to and from a broker, and display the MQTT packet info
- Python modules to de/serialize MQTT packets for MQTT 3.1.1 and 5.0
- an MQTT load/connection loss test, designed to investigate the reconnection logic for QoS 1 and 2 flows
Check the readme in the interoperability directory for details.
- Project Website: https://www.eclipse.org/paho
- Eclipse Project Information: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.paho
- Paho Testing Page: https://www.eclipse.org/paho/clients/testing/
- GitHub: https://github.com/eclipse/paho.mqtt.testing
- Twitter: @eclipsepaho
- Issues: https://github.com/eclipse/paho.mqtt.testing/issues
- Mailing-list: https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/paho-dev