Eclipse Wild Web Developer :
🌐 Web dev in Eclipse IDE 🌘
Eclipse Wild Web Developer enables simple and rich edition of typical main web and configuration files (HTML, CSS, JS, TS, JSon, YAML, XML -with schema support-) and debugging of Node.js apps in the Eclipse IDE.
Supported file formats for edition:
- CSS, SCSS, SASS, LESS
- TypeScript 3.3
- JSon (including schema support)
- Yaml (including schema support, Kubernetes schema built-in)
- XML (including schema support), XSL, XSD, DTD
Supported frameworks (file specialization) for edition:
Supported feature for edition are
- Validation (diagnostics, markers)
- Code Completion
- Rename refactoring
- Jump to declaration
- Find references
- Color preview
- ... and other features part of the Language Server Protocol
Supported debugging target
Wild Web Developer is based on the Eclipse Generic Editor framework from Eclipse Platform, LSP4E and TM4E in order to provide editors based on TextMate grammars, VSCode Language Server, xml-languageserver and yaml-language servers from Red Hat; and on Eclipse Debug stack, LSP4E Debug Adapter Protocol support and VSCode Node Debug Adapter to provide debugging.
Install into Eclipse IDE (pick one way or another):
- With Eclipse Marketplace Client and https://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/wild-web-developer-web-development-eclipse-ide-experimental, choose one of:
- With Help > Install New Software... with p2 repo http://download.eclipse.org/wildwebdeveloper/snapshots
In an Eclipse target platform definition:
⌨️ Get involved
Community support is currently available via GitHub issues.
Contribution of Code and Documentation are welcome as GitHub Pull Request.
Continuous integration is available on https://jenkins.eclipse.org/wildwebdeveloper/
Quality analysis is available on SonarCloud.