Eclipse Wild Web Developer :
🌐 Web dev in Eclipse IDE 🌘
To see it in action, open the desired file with the Generic Editor that's included by default in the Eclipse IDE.
- CSS, SCSS, SASS, LESS
- JSON (including schema support)
- YAML (including schema support, Kubernetes schema built-in)
- XML (including schema support), XSL, XSD, DTD
- Angular (Components & Templates, in TypeScript and HTML files)
- React (JSX, TSX, embedded HTML)
Supported features for edition are
- Validation (diagnostics, markers)
- Code Completion
- Rename refactoring
- Jump to declaration
- Find references
- Color preview
- ... and other features part of the Language Server Protocol
- Chromium / Chrome
📥 Get it Now!
Install into Eclipse IDE (pick one way or another):
- With Eclipse Marketplace Client and https://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/wild-web-developer-web-development-eclipse-ide-experimental, choose one of:
- With Help > Install New Software... with p2 repo http://download.eclipse.org/wildwebdeveloper/snapshots
In an Eclipse target platform definition:
🎬 Media Library
💡 Design and Architecture
⌨️ Get involved
Community support is currently available via GitHub issues.
Contribution of Code and Documentation are welcome as GitHub Pull Request.
Continuous integration is available on https://jenkins.eclipse.org/wildwebdeveloper/
Quality analysis is available on SonarCloud.