Eclipse Xtext is a framework for development of programming languages and domain specific languages. It covers all aspects of a complete language infrastructure, from parsers, over linker, compiler or interpreter to fully-blown top-notch IDE integration for Eclipse, IntelliJ and Web-based IDEs. It comes with great defaults for all these aspects, which at the same time can be easily tailored to your individual needs.
More information: xtext.org
This repository contains the website and documentation of Xtext, which is tracked in the website-published branch. The actual Xtext code is available in the following modules:
- xtext-core: The core framework, Language Server support
- xtext-lib: Libraries for Xbase and Xtend
- xtext-extras: Additional editor-independent features, mostly Java support
- xtext-eclipse: Plug-ins for Eclipse
- xtext-idea: Plug-ins for IntelliJ IDEA
- xtext-web: Support for Orion, Ace and CodeMirror
- xtext-maven: Support for Maven
- xtext-xtend: The Xtend language
- xtext-umbrella: Common Eclipse features and P2 update sites
Please check the individual repositories for instructions for building and contributing.