A Statamic add-on that allows you to post from a MoveableType client, like MarsEdit.
- Copy the "_add-ons" folder contents to your Statamic root directory;
- Do the same to the files inside the "_config" directory;
Just be careful to respect the exact folder structure, okay?
- Copy the xmlrpc.php file to the root of your site (this is so clients can auto-detect your configuration)
- Configure the "xmlrpc.yaml" file with your custom values:
- blog: the name of the folder used for your blog without the prefix. For example
- link_custom_field: the name of the MarsEdit custom field that will hold the link (linkblog) for a post;
- author_custom_field: name of the MarsEdit custom field that will hold the author. If not used, the signed in user is used
- Hook up MarsEdit to your site.
- if you copied the xmlrpc.php file, everything should be detected properly.
- if auto-detection doesn't work use Moveable Type API as the System API and http://yoursite.com/TRIGGER/xmlrpc/api as the endpoint.
- the name of the folder used for your blog without the prefix (i.e.
2-blog) as the Blog ID
- Add the custom fields (be sure to use the same names as you did in the config file).
- No support for tags.
- Cannot rename post.
- No support for hidden posts.