Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the EDAMAME 2017-tutorials wiki!
##Overview Explorations in Data Analysis for Metagenomic Advances in Microbial Ecology (EDAMAME) is a workshop at Michigan State University, affiliated with the Center for Microbial Ecology.
- Tutorials organized by Learning Goals - WIP
- Tutorials organized by 2017 Schedule
##Overarching Learning Goals
- Increase computing literacy
- Develop proficiency in cloud computing
- Analyze microbial amplicon sequences
- Analyze microbial shotgun metagenome sequences
- Apply ecological statistics to analyze and interpret microbial sequencing data
- Access resources provided by public sequence databases
##General resources - other places to find intro materials and general help