What is this?
What is OpenPace?
OpenPace is a goal oriented application that helps long distance runners hit their goals and measure their progress and fitness.
Why is it open source?
Many runners are developers and hackers. We believe that you should be able to build and hack on your running data.
What does it look like?
How can I help?
Here are the steps to get started:
cp .env.example .env
- Create an app for strava here.
- Set environment variables in your
- Import your environment variables with
export $(cat .env | grep -v ^# | xargs)
- Install dependencies with
- Create and migrate your database with
mix ecto.create && mix ecto.migrate
- Install Node.js dependencies with
cd assets && yarn install
- Start Phoenix endpoint with
Now you can visit
localhost:4000 from your browser.
Please email us with any ideas, bugs, suggestions at feedback AT openpace.co.
Why is it named squeeze?
The project was originally under the domain squeeze.run with the goal of taking all your running data and "squeezing" it into summaries and graphs.