Redmine Collapse plugin
A plugin to transform the default Redmine sidebar into a collapsible sidebar on the left side.
- Replaces the Redmine core's sidebar
- The default sidebar-content is available on the default Actions-tab
- An optional Projects-tab provides (nested) project-links of projects for which the current user has a role
- on Redmine 0.8.0 project-links are pointing to project overviews
- on Redmine 0.8.1 project-links are pointing to the currently-watched views in the selected project (if available)
- Optionally, the core's project-selector drop-down menu can be hidden
- Used strings can be centrally translated to every language (currently only English and Dutch are translated, for others stubs are provided)
This plugin is compatible with the Redmine 0.8-Stable branch.
- Download the plugin using the latest archive file from http://www.evil-dev.net.
- Install the plugin as described at http://www.redmine.org/wiki/redmine/Plugins (this plugin doesn't require migration).
- Login to your Redmine
This plugin can be configured under Administration -> Plugins -> Redmine Collapse plugin -> Configure. It provides the following implemented settings:
- Show the projects tab (default: yes)
- Hide the core project selector (default: no)
- Download the latest archive file from http://www.evil-dev.net
- Unzip the file to your Redmine into the vendor/plugins directory
- Restart your Redmine
- Remove the directory "redmine_collapse" from the plugin-directory "../vendor/plugins".
- Restart Redmine.
Make sure that no plugin-assets remain available in "../public/plugin_assets/redmine_collapse".
Thanks goes out to the following people:
- Eric Davis, Little Stream Software (http://www.littlestreamsoftware.com) ** Provided skeleton for Redmine core patches (see lib/collapse_application_helper_patch.rb)
- Sebastian Kurfürst, Typo3 Development Team (http://www.typo3.org) ** Author of the Redmine core hacks, to implement this feature for Typo3-Forge, used as a base for this plugin
This plugin is licensed under the GNU GPL v2. See LICENSE.txt and GPL.txt for details.
If you need help, would like to report a bug or request a new feature you can contact the maintainer at his website