Editor and C++ Editor Component for Qt. Multiple-carets, Textmate Grammar and Highlighting support. Support for multiple workspaces/projects.
What happend to the edbee sources?!?
The project has been split up in separate repositories. The main advantage of this, is that the library is much more lightweight and easier to include in your own projects.
It also decouples the data files from the sources and makes it as a whole more maintainable.
- You can find the standalone editor application at: https://github.com/edbee/edbee-app
- You can find the editor library at: https://github.com/edbee/edbee-lib
- The data has been moved to: https://github.com/edbee/edbee-data
You can contribute via github
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Added some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request
Of course you can also contribute by contacting me via twitter @gamecreature or drop me al message via the email-address supplied at https://github.com/gamecreature